background

Thursday, January 13, 2011

iPod Shuffle Tag!!

Rules: Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. No cheating! Which basically means some of these answers will make no sense… But some are pretty cool. :) After you have finished, chose THREE people to follow in your footsteps…or tag them, in blog talk.
How am I feeling today?
Tell Me Why- Taylor Swift(Weak?)
Will I get far in life?
Don't Be Cruel-Elvis Presley(DONT BE MEAN WHEN I DONT GO FAR!
How do my friends see me?
Can't help falling in love - Elvis Presley(In Love?)
Where will I get married?
It's all coming back to me- Celine Dion(No Comment)
What is my best friend’s theme song?
Born to be wild-Steppenwolf(Haha No! inless its my school bff then YA!)
What is the story of my life?
We go together-John Travolta(Really?)
What is/was high school like?
Surrender-Elvis(CRAP!)
How can I get ahead in life?
Serious- LBB and Richard H.Blake(By Being dumped?)
What is the best thing about me?
You and Me Together - Hannah Montana(Really? I don't know the Blogger owner... Well this blog but who started this?)
How is today going to be?
G.N.O(Girls night out)- Miley Cyrus(WOOT FUN!)
What is in store for this weekend?
Without Love-Hairspray Cast(Lonely?)
What song describes my parents?
Dear John- Taylor Swift(My parents aren't that much appart)
My grandparents?
Let it be - The beatles(?)
How is my life going?
Light My Candle-RENT (Ya No)
What song will they play at my funeral?
She Wolf- Shakira (UM!!)
How does the world see me?
Love Story- Taylor Swift(Awww... Like Juliet)
Will I have a happy life?
I can hear the bells- Hairspray(In Love?)
What do my friends really think of me?
Lessons Learned- Carrie Underwood(Is that good or bad?)
Do people secretly lust after me?
Back to December-Taylor Swift (Is that good or bad?)
How can I make myself happy?
Thank You For the music- Amanda Seyfried(Singing? I already do that!)
What should I do with my life?
Find my way/Finale-LBB (Dump a guy who proposed?)
What is some good advice for me?
Ireland-Orteh(Never Give up?)
What is my signature dancing song?
Oops!...I did it again-Britney Spears(Umm right...)
What do I think my current theme song is?
Cowboy Cassanova- Carrie Underwood(Yea it is!)
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
That's Where it is - Carrie Underwood(Really?)
What type of men/women do you like?
Something More-Sugarland(Um...)

Well, I choose:
Laura
Sarah V.
Quinny

No comments:

Post a Comment