background

Monday, June 20, 2011

Best.Vacation.Ever!

Hey Guys,
                  I am currently sitting in my trailer, waiting for my dad's delicious Chicken Noodle Soup, so I thought I would tell you about this amazing day!!! This morning we went to Yellowstone, from our campsite in West Yellowstone, Montana!! So as we were driving there was a huge traffic jam and we had no clue what was going on, until we saw them, walking toward us was a herd of 40(Not kidding) Buffalo. So then we went around to Hot Spots and smelled some delicious Sulfur(in case you didn't know, that smells like rotten eggs), and we went to see Old Faithful, at erruption time!!!! It was amazing, pictures will be up when I get home!! Then we took a hike around the greater Geysers, one that only errupts every 10hrs- 5days, soaked me... It stunk.Then we decided to go look for bears, we saw a grizzly!! Then we saw 4 wolves and 1doe, and a dead fawn, the wolves killed the poor baby elk!!! It was depressing, I hate the circle of life, then we went back and had yet another traffic jam and here I am now, well I am going to go stuff my face with some yummy soup!!
                              Peace and Blessings,
                                                             Queen Sarah of Dwarves<3

No comments:

Post a Comment