background

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

STOP SOPA AND PIPA!

Dear Fans, You may or may not be seeing this for a complete reason of utter confusion, my channels are all blacked out for 24 hours to protest S.O.P.A (Stop Online Piracy Act) and P.IP.A (Protect IP Address) for those of you who do not know what this means, basically the government is trying to take away our freedom on the internet, I know that posting things that don't belong to you on YouTube *an act known as piracy* for millions to easily view, is not right, but take this into consideration, I am on StumbleUpon and find a cute picture of baby turtles, so I think of my older sister and post a link on her wall, well the government will find you, and prosecute you FOR POSTING A PICTURE OF BABY TURTLES ON YOUR SISTERS WALL? Isn't that crazy, they are trying to shut down Twitter, Tumblr, Google <- I cannot live with out Google, I am not Hermione Granger, YouTube and The worldwide Social Network, Facebook. I don't know what you would call this, but I would call this TAKING OVER THE INTERNET AND CHANGING IT FOR THE WORST! Sorry about the angsty post, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment