background

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Coming from the Road

Dear Readers,

                                                      Peter Pan and I
 
                                                    Me and Tinkerbell<3
                                                   Vidia <3

If you cant tell we are heading home :( Poop, Anywho, last night the ENTIRE group ate the Princess Dinner haha There was Lady Tremaine,Drizella,Anastasia,Prince Charming, and Cinderella. Drizella was sweet on my cousin Mikey She blew him a kiss and turned around looking faint, and stared at him from across the room, and Anastasia was Sweet on my cousin Jimmy, they both got in for a picture with them, and Drizella and Anastasia were like smitten over them, and Jimmy and Mikey's Girlfriends came with us and sat next to them and first she found out Jimmy and his girlfriend Megan were together and she looked at them and turned to Jimmy Are you cheating on my sister and turned around and yelled at the top of her lungs ANASTASIA!!!!!!! Anastasia turned and Drizella said after you left he got another girl! and Anastasia turned to Jimmy gave him the evil eye and said I don't like you anymore, then Drizella turned to Mikey and saw him next to his girlfriend Rachel and said I hope you two are brother and sister and then she made a circle around her face and said look at what could of been and Mikey and Drizella got a picture and at first Drizella looked mad  at him and my cousin mentioned in the last post and I went Drizella isn't he dreamy and she turned around and made googly eyes at him and said I cant stay mad at you it was Hilarious!!!!! It was so funny but  there are no pictures yet so I promise to make a picasa and link to the photo album here,then we hung around our campground and then a few hours later went to bed. Then I woke up at five and here we are driving home :( Sadly, The Dwarf Queen aka Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment