background

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I am having a blast!

Dear Readers,
                                                         Me on the boat to The Magic Kingdome
   
My Entry Pass is Goofy!

                                                    Pretty Decorations on Main Street USA!
                                                                 Sebastian<3 he is from my favorite Princess Movie
                                                    Baloo!
                                                    See we are dancing
                                                and again dancing
                                           There he is on his float
                                                     Woody
                                          Genie!
                                                      The Incredibles
                                                Goofy can you tell my favorite orginal?
                                           Love this ride<3
                                           Off we go!
                                               We went to the top, it was fun
Prince's Grand Carsole<3
                     My cousins are here! I can't believe it, it feels like just yesterday we were planning this trip!!! AH! anywho we went to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, here are all the characters I met so far... The White Rabbit,Pooh,Rabbit,Daisy Duck,Stitch,Mickey Mouse,Pluto,Minnie Mouse,Donald Duck,Goofy,Chip and Dale,Mary Poppins,Alice,Marie from Aristocats,Belle,Peter Pan,Woody,JESSIE(i had a childhood obession over her),Piglet,Winnie The Pooh,Tigger,Eeyore.Cinderella,Buzz Lightyear,Belle,Princess Aurora, Then the Disney Faries(they only had three of them they were amazing at their character) Terence(Tink's Boyfriend),Tinkerbell,Vidia(Wind Talent) Vidia was so true to her character! When I met her she  said hello human then asked me if I figured out my talent yet I said yes, I am a flower talent, she said since I am wind I help the flower talents I help pollanate the flowers, we'd make a great team, care for a team photo? Then when my cousin came she said Hello Human, Who is your favorite fairy? My cousin said I like them all, then Vidia said you must have a favorite who is it? Then My Cousin said you are and Vidia turned to Tinkerbell and says You Hear that Tinkerbell? And Tink said what that your animal? Then Vidia went Wait what? And Tink Replied she is an animal talent she said she likes all animals. Then Vidia turned to my cousin said Is that what you ment? then my cousin said no and Vidia said Say it, Say it quickly. So my cousin said  I like all the fairies, and Vidia said THATS NOT WHAT I TOLD YOU TO SAY! And my cousin was standing with her arms crossed and Vidia said I see your posed for the picture I will do the same haha. I also met Flick, and Terk All Pictures are 1st day with me and my parents

No comments:

Post a Comment