background

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hey!



Sorry I haven't written much, but I am on Vacation, you wouldn't believe all the special attention I get when I am here! Its really weird, during the parades all the characters walking around come to me, Lets see that is, Goofy,Pluto,Minnie,Jafar,Captain Hook, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum,The Mice from Cinderella,and Chip and Dale, plus Baloo danced with me for a good 3-5 minutes! Then when we went to Peter Pan's Magic Flight, I saw Peter Pan and Wendy, I missed out on them. Then I went to Dumbo and saw my favorite Princess when she was about to leave, Ariel(her grotto is underconstruction!!!!!!!!!!!!) and Prince Eric, they left, then on my way to Snow White's Scary Adventures, I got to meet the WHITE RABBIT! He is RARE to meet, then just a stroke of luck, right as I was leaving, Pooh Bear and Tigger were at the entrance, Pooh and Tigger went back in and out came Pooh and RABBIT! I never had got Rabbit's Autograph I was so excited! We got to see 2 parades and one show! We ate at the Liberty Tree Tavern, I may be a little girl but I have a  big appitite, I got the Pilgrims Feast it was delicious. The rides we rode were, Peter Pan's Magic Flight,Dumbo;s Flight, Prince's Regal Carousel,Snow White's Scary Adventures, Pooh Bear's Honey Pots, Haunted Mansion, Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride, Jungle Cruise, and Yarr we went on Pirates of The Carribean. As for the attractions we went on a Steamboat ride and the enchanted tiki room! I AM HAVING A GREAT TRIP ALREADY! Love, The Dwarf Queen aka Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment